GOOD MORNING! (=
Ok, maybe its not that morning, but that damn pig will tell me that he will be eating his breakfast later. And he has not woke up yet. Stupid pig. [:
Nothing much will happen later. That's why i can post now. What to do? Robotic lifestyle. Sleep; eat; slack. Later i'll most prolly head down to bp plaza to look fr SFL & bi bi bi bi bi FL. Being a super uber luper one of a kind good friend, i shall accompany them to do their boring CIP. O:
So much for holidays. I dont have the holiday mood at all. Due to the classes i've to attend during the hols, and my super uber tiring dance practice. ): homeworks are never ending too. I shall chiong them all!
Read one of my "godsis's" blog yesterday. Found out that she got hong-ed. Feel quite sad for her, because i saw the guy with another victim of his. Well, that guy has never ending supply of girlfriends. But he is not that good looking, he look shaggard, to me at least. I've never appreciate hongster. Even if he is good looking, i'll still find him ugly. Girls are always the victims, the ones clinging on the beautiful memories. Yet, those guys will carry on with their life, acting nonchalent about what is happening, and finding new memories. What is this? Girls, be strong! I'm sure those if you out there who got hong-ed, will get over this super fast. =D
Hongsters show the ugly side of human.
I wish those people will be left on the shelf; and can only find sex partners in Geylang, and contract sex related disease. O:
Im evil. But not as evil as them, take away ppl's heart, leaving them with nothing, wipe their arse, and off they go.
PURE FUCKERS.
Went to eat breakfast just now, saw my neighbour's son. Oh god, i suddenly find him damn hot. And his career even make me find him EVEN hotter. He is a commando. Pure hotness i tell ya. Totally breath taking (maybe not that exaggerating), i realised his wife is ugly. O:
Call me pro, a mundane morning, yet i can come out with such a wordy post. I wonder why my composition, i cant write as much. I wonder. Seriously, i do.
No comments:
Post a Comment